I Whip my Hare Back and Forth Convertible Footies With Ruffle
Our convertible footies have been added by popular demand. These feature our signature double zippers, making wardrobe changes and diaper changes a breeze. Pair that with our ultra-soft bamboo fabric and one-of-a-kind prints and you've got a new staple in your baby's wardrobe. Simply fold over the footies to convert from a romper to a footie in seconds. These also feature our silicone grips to prevent any slips!
What makes our pajamas special? Every little detail, designed by 4 moms.
- Super Soft and Perfectly Stretchy
- Temperature Regulating
- Fold Over footies that convert from a romper to a foote
- Silicone grips to avoid the slips
- Defiantly Durable
- Double Zippers for easy diaper changes
- Scratch guards on 0-3, 3-6
- One-of-a-kind art
- These run about a size larger, please check our sizing chart!
Body types and sizes vary, so please click here for our size chart as an approximate guide in helping you choose the right size. And if you're not sure, our customer service team is always happy to help.
• Breathable with hollow fibers that allow more natural airflow
• Temperature regulating
• Keeps your baby a few degrees cooler in the summer and a few degrees warmer in the winter
• Great for sensitive skin with smooth fibers that lay flat and limit irritation
• Bamboo can grow without pesticides, and insecticides and is 100% organic
• Naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial
• Super-soft texture is strong and doesn’t pill when washed
Delivery times are based on when the order is shipped, not when the order is placed. Please allow at least 1-2 business days for your order to ship from our warehouse. During launches, we will do our best to get your order out to you as soon as possible but we ask for 3-5 business days due to heavy order influxes. Selecting priority shipping will speed it up once it's in transit but still takes 1-2 business regularly and 3-5 business days on launches. You can read more here.
We are happy to accept returns within 21 days of purchase. All items must be unwashed and unworn with the tags still on. To initiate the return process email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that holiday apparel is final sale and we cannot accept a return. This includes Christmas, Valentine's, St. Patricks Day, Easter, 4th of July, etc.
**International returns: customer is responsible for return fees**
The majority of our apparel is constructed from bamboo. It's best to wash all bamboo garments inside out and on the cold/gentle cycle. It's also best to wash bamboo separately from other items with buttons/zippers/other fabric blends to avoid snags since bamboo is delicate. To prevent pilling, we don't recommend drying your bamboo in the wash. Instead, lay flat to dry. If you must, you can tumble dry on low.
We also recommend washing dark-colored bamboo separately from light-colored to prevent the light-colored fuzzies from transferring onto the dark bamboo. Upon first wash, we also recommend using color catchers to prevent any bleeding.